Daylight is wonderful – but there are times when you just don’t need it.
If you want to watch a movie, give a presentation, develop photos or just get some much-needed sleep, it’s good to be able to block out the light completely.
WAREMA blackout blinds offer total light exclusion within an unobtrusive, slimline cassette that remains invisible until you need it.
You can choose from manual or motorised operation, or an intelligent control system that automatically extends the blind when light reaches a certain level.
WAREMA’s ZIP blackout blinds use narrow guide rails and have no stiffener rods, giving a smooth, elegant appearance. They’re ideal for slender transom and mullion facades.
We’re always happy to offer advice on the best blackout solution for your room or project. Just get in touch to learn more.
- Attach vertically to windows or horizontally to ceiling lights
- Suitable for any type of building or window (including light wells, glass extensions and domes)
- Choose from manual, motorised or automatic operation.
- Conference and presentation rooms
- Lecture theatres
- Laboratories and dark rooms
- Media rooms