Chain curtain screens make ideal room dividers and insect screens, and are also popular for decoration, interior design and acoustic applications.
Our most popular chain curtain is the anodised aluminium fly screen curtain, which is available in eight different colours.
Headrails have 78 holes per metre and are supplied in 10x 4m lengths. We also offer 100-hole headrails that can be combined with smaller chain links to create a tighter weave.
- 2mm diameter chain links; smaller links also available
- Maximum load around 24kg without bending
- Supplied in boxes containing 6x 100m sacks (30 boxes per pallet). 600m of chain will make around four standard-size fly-screen door curtains.
- Choice of five different headrail designs
- Any high-traffic area where people and/or goods are constantly on the move – offices, kitchens, food preparation areas and so on
- Room dividers
- Insect screens
- Design backdrops and visual arts
- Retail window displays
- Acoustic noise reduction