When you want to keep the outside world firmly outside, go for WAREMA roller shutters.
They offer protection from pretty much everything: bad weather, the sun’s light and heat, prying eyes, insects, noise and burglars.
They can even help reduce your energy costs, by preventing heat escaping through your windows.
WAREMA roller shutters are available in front- and top-mounted variants, asymmetrical shapes and high-security versions.
All use motor drives and remote control, so you can open and close your shutters at the touch of a button, or even from your smartphone or tablet.
Scheduled operation ensures your home always looks occupied, even while you're away – as well as optimising the internal climate.
The WAREMA range includes many different styles and colours, so you can tone in your roller shutters with the overall look of your property.
- Certified according to DIN EN 1627
- SecuKit allows shutters to be opened in an emergency – even if the motor drive fails
- Integrated insect screens available
- New builds and renovations
- Windows where security and privacy are required
- Reducing heating and air-conditioning expenses