WINDOW SASH FRAME INSECT SCREENS
Large windows bring the summer into your home, allowing you to enjoy beautiful sunlight and warm air. Unfortunately, they also allow insects, dust and pollen to invade.
WAREMA’s insect screen sash frames are the answer. They move smoothly into position to provide a reliable barrier, while still allowing air and light to pass through. You get to enjoy all the sights and sounds of summer, with none of the irritations.
To save space, the sliding frame opens and closes from the wall or a niche. It can be guided into position with wall profiles, floor profiles or ‘U’ profiles, or by a surrounding mounting frame.
We also offer ISOTRA insect screens, which can be attached directly to the window or into a reveal, and are ideal for older properties, traditional windows and double-wing windows. ISOTRA also offer pleated insect screens that are easy to install and work with a wide range of windows.
- Choose from a range of mounting and guide options
- Can protect against pollen or dust
- Range of colours available
- Can be integrated with sun-shading systems such as roller shutters and external venetian blinds
- Ideal for large glazed areas – conservatories, patios and small balconies